Monday, October 27, 2014

If It Doesn't Challenge You It Doesn't Change You


If it doesn’t challenge you it doesn’t change you – I’ve always been fascinated by how much harder a person works when they have a tough personal trainer pushing them to do their best. With this in mind, whenever I feel myself slacking during my workout and wanting to take the easy route, I pretend Jillian Michaels is my trainer. I literally imagine her shouting at me, telling me to “Work harder!…Do 5 more reps!…Faster, faster!…Keep going!”. This has the effect of instantly making me work harder. Try this little trick yourself (with a trainer of your choice) the next time you need extra motivation to increase the intensity of your workout…it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...